Where are the resources and support for those who need them?
- About the work
About the artist
Mark Titchner was born in Luton, Bedfordshire. He studied at the Hertfordshire College of Art and Design (1991–92) and at Central St Martins College, London (1992– 95). Titchner was nominated for the Turner Prize in 2006 and exhibited work at the Venice Biennale in 2007. Focusing on an exploration of words and language, in recent years much of his production has been based in the public realm both in the UK and internationally. These public works are often created from extended group activities or collaborations. His work is held in the permanent collections of The Arts Council, British Council, South London Gallery, and Tate.
Mark Titchner (1973 - )
- Where are the resources and support for those who need them?
- Portfolio Title
- Some questions about us
- Number 2 in an edition of 40
- Risograph print on paper
- height: 42 cm; width: 29.7 cm
- Purchased from Bethlam Gallery, November 2019
verso: inscribed by the artist '2/40', bottom left
verso: inscribed by the artist 'MT 2019', bottom right
- Bethlam Gallery; from whom purchased by UK Government Art Collection, 2019
- GAC number