- About the work
About the artist
Born in Cambridge, Adam Dant lives and works in London after studying Graphic Design at Liverpool School of Art (1987–90), and Fine Art and Printmaking at the Royal College of Art, London (1989–91). In 2002, he won First Prize in the Jerwood Drawing Prize, London. In 1995, Dant created the ‘Donald Parsnips Daily Journal’, an art world pamphlet, that appeared daily for five years. He is known for his "mockuments" – works based on floor plans of the Louvre, the National Gallery and Tate Britain, in which flowcharts lead from image to image to create a psycho-history of the institution being anatomized. Dant was the official Election Artist for the 2015 general election.
Adam Dant (1967 - )
- Portfolio Title
- The House of Fairy Tales
- Lithograph with pencil drawing
- height: 36.00 cm, width: 30.00 cm
- Purchased from The House of Fairy Tales / Livestock Market Ltd., June 2008
- bl: 24/60 ; bc: "BOGEY MAN" ; br: Adam Dant ; br (printed): A.D 08.
- The House of Fairy Tales (trading as Livestock Market Ltd), London
- GAC number