Everything Beautiful is Far Away
Unique archival inkjet print on Diabond (aluminium and acrylic sheet)2003-2005
- About the work
About the artist
Mark Titchner was born in Luton, Bedfordshire. He studied at the Hertfordshire College of Art and Design (1991–92) and at Central St Martins College, London (1992– 95). Titchner was nominated for the Turner Prize in 2006 and exhibited work at the Venice Biennale in 2007. Focusing on an exploration of words and language, in recent years much of his production has been based in the public realm both in the UK and internationally. These public works are often created from extended group activities or collaborations. His work is held in the permanent collections of The Arts Council, British Council, South London Gallery, and Tate.
Mark Titchner (1973 - )
- Everything Beautiful is Far Away
- Unique archival inkjet print on Diabond (aluminium and acrylic sheet)
- height: 150.00 cm, width: 100.00 cm
- Purchased from Vilma Gold, March 2005
- verso, tl: Mark Titchner / 2003/2005 / "EVERYTHING / BEAUTIFUL / IS FAR AWAY".
- Vilma Gold, London
- GAC number