Peter Burrell, 1st Baron Gwydyr (1754-1820), Deputy Lord Great Chamberlain, in Robes of Estate
Coloured etching and aquatint1800 - 1899
- About the work
About the artist
British 19th century unknown
- Peter Burrell, 1st Baron Gwydyr (1754-1820), Deputy Lord Great Chamberlain, in Robes of Estate
- 1800 - 1899
- Coloured etching and aquatint
- height: 30.5cm, width: 27.0cm
- Origin uncertain
- below image: [left] LORD GWYDYR [centre] Deputy Lord Great Chamberlain [right] in his Robes of Estate.
- Discovered in Gwydyr House during inventory inspection on 28/9/1992.
- GAC number