It’s a Grand Night for Swinging
- About the work
About the artist
Trevor Sutton was born in Romford, Essex. After studying at Hornsey College of Art from 1967–1971, he graduated from Birmingham Polytechnic in 1972. He has exhibited his work widely in the UK, Europe and America, and several shows in Japan. His first exhibition in Tokyo, held in 1992 at the White Art Gallery, was warmly received. More recently, he has had solo exhibitions in London, Coventry, Edinburgh, Vienna, Tokyo and Shibukawa.
Trevor Sutton (1948 - )
- It’s a Grand Night for Swinging
- Oil on canvas
- height: 45.50 cm, width: 40.50 cm
- Purchased from the artist via the Contemporary Art Society market, October 1985
- verso: IT'S A GRAND NIGHT FOR SWINGING. 1985. / TREVOR SUTTON.
- The artist via Contemporary Art Society Market
- GAC number